Monday, June 14, 2010

Kindle Universe

I finally decided to join the eReader world and purchased an Amazon Kindle this weekend. It's set to arrive on Wednesday, so I'm excited and curious at the same time. I already have a list of books I want to download, so Wednesday can't come fast enough.

I'll give a brief review of what I like / dislike about it and if I believe it suits my needs at the present time. It was a tossup between getting this and Apple's iPad, but being a computer geek and self-proclaimed "gadget girl" with four computers and a blackberry already in her possession, I figured I need not invest in yet another computer. Being the bibliophile that I am, what I really wanted was just a more convenient (and less back breaking) way to lug my extensive library around.

Kindle seems to be the best choice for now. Can't wait until it arrives. I will let you all know how it goes!

-Raq

1 comment:

Serenity King said...

Congrats on the purchase! I was looking to purchase one also. I have the kindle downloaded on my pc and absolutely love it! Let me know how you like it.

Serenity